Sunday, December 4, 2022

Blundstone Blundstone 1901 Dress Ankle Black Blundstone Boots Canada

blundstone dress boot black

I bought these only because I needed a pair in black. Great boot and I doubt I will buy anything else if I ever need boots again. Not really hiking - sole is relatively smooth.

Women's Heeled Boots - A newer offering, this series adds an elevated heel to the Chelsea boots. As far as I am concerned, there is no other boot on the planet for me. From the moment I slipped on my first pair, it felt like an artisan had crafted the pair with only me in mind. I wear them, I wear them, I wear them, and when the sole goes (on this pair it took over four years!), it's time for another pair of Blundstones.

Blundstone

This series kicks with a suit, jumps with jeans and never ever stoops to laces. Dress are a bit of a longer fit than other Blundstone styles. In our experience, some people go down a ½ to 1 full size in this style to accommodate for the longer fit. Avoid exposing your boots to chemical contamination. In the event of exposure, clean the boots immediately.

blundstone dress boot black

It is not abnormal for there to be some initial movement in the boot, particularly in the heel area. Length is the most important consideration when trying them on. All Blundstone boots have reinforced toes which help keep the shape of the boot intact. The boots will never stretch in length; however, they will stretch and mold to the top of the feet, and will easily stretch in width if required. If the fit is initially tight on top of your feet -- be patient, it will stretch, or can be easily stretched by a cobbler.

Outstanding Comfort

Always dry your boots naturally at room temperature. Always store your boots in a well ventilated, cool place away from sunlight or any heat which will tarnish the leather. Dip a cloth or soft bristled brush into some warm water and clean the entire surface of the boot. Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to air dry. When you receive your boots make sure you try them on standing, wearing socks that you wear with your boots.

blundstone dress boot black

Classic, functional and highly comfortable, the #063 Dress boots come in our black leather and feature a lean profile and chisel toe. Model 1900 and model 1901 are city dress boots. Black chelsea boots or beautiful brown ones. If you like the somewhat cooler chelsea boots, then model 1306, 068 or 067 might be something for you. Classic, functional and highly comfortable, the #068 Dress boots come in our black leather and feature a chisel toe.

Women's Series #2176 Low Heel

Our boots are made from leathers with various finishes, suede, nubuck and canvas. Each needs specific care in order to keep them clean. Once dry, apply a water and stain repellent spray on the shoe to help prolong their life.

blundstone dress boot black

They work very well in snowy Wisconsin even with a suit. Not too industrial looking and very versatile as they can be worn professionally and casually. This is the second pair of Blundstones I have. The first pair I bought over a year ago and they are as comfortable as the day I bought them and still look great.

Heel Style

All our boots have the AU/UK size stamped on the bottom of the boot. Our classic Chelsea silhouette, updated with a sleek design and chiselled toe. @bouthworth thank you, I understand how sizing is classified and supposed to fit. Not all brands are the same in sizing, as you must know as you’re clearly well versed in multiple different brands. I’m not unhappy but just giving honest simple feedback to help you as a seller.

I ordered half size smaller than my regular size. Even with a high instep and wide these fit well. Do not use the waterproofing (niWax?) as it leaves a white film. Excellent quality, recommend to wear with thick socks to avoid chafing of leather against shin. I ordered the boots and asked for a US size 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment